It is the mission of the United Community Health Center to provide comprehensive primary and preventive care services to the uninsured, underinsured, and underserved of Buena Vista and Sac Counties. The United Community Health Center is open to serve anyone who seeks care regardless of age, sex, gender, race, ethnicity or income.
- Providing comprehensive healthcare for the insured and uninsured.
- We welcome: Medicaid(Title XIX), Medipass, Medicare, Private Insurance, Uninsured.
About United Community Heath Center
UCHC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit agency that relies on support from individuals as well as corporate gifts and grants, charitable donations and program contracts. What does it mean to be a federally qualified health center?
- A federally qualified health center means the federal government recognizes UCHC meets a high standard of clinical care and makes its services available to all people.
- Receives annual funding from the Bureau of Primary Health Care.
- Is an independent non-profit corporation governed by a consumer-dominated Board of Directors.
- Is an FTCA Deemed Facility