It is the Mission of the United Community Health Center to provide affordable, quality healthcare services to the communities we serve.
- Providing comprehensive healthcare for the insured and uninsured.
- We welcome: Medicaid(Title XIX), Medipass, Medicare, Private Insurance, Uninsured.
About United Community Heath Center
UCHC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit agency that relies on support from individuals as well as corporate gifts and grants, charitable donations and program contracts. What does it mean to be a federally qualified health center?
- A federally qualified health center means the federal government recognizes UCHC meets a high standard of clinical care and makes its services available to all people.
- Receives annual funding from the Bureau of Primary Health Care.
- Is an independent non-profit corporation governed by a consumer-dominated Board of Directors.
- Is an FTCA Deemed Facility